Lucky Dog Barks & Recreation
Paul Stroh: 618-803-9247
call or text to get more information or to schedule a free consult.
To make a reservation for your dog(s) for daycare or boarding, please login to the customer portal.
If your pup has never been to the Bark Park and you would like to join our family, please go to the New Customers page and follow those instructions.
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays: 7am to 7pm
Weekends & Holiday: 8am-11am. Closed from 11am-4pm. Reopen from 4pm-7pm
For dogs who are more comfortable at home, for cats, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish, lizards, turtles, etc., we offer in-home pet sitting services which include:
- Providing fresh water
- Taking for walks
- Cleaning up (the yard, the litter box, the cage, etc)
- Watering plants
- Bringing in the mail and/or packages
- Concierge services (for an extra fee), such as dropping your pet off and picking them up from the vet or daycare service
We don't base our fee on the number of pets. It's based on time spent and our basic rate is $20 for up to 30 minutes of care. For anything over 30 minutes, please contact us. We can stop by as many times per day as you would like. General is two or three times per day for a dog and once per day for all other pets.
Our pet sitting staff is fully insured and has been trained in pet first aid. We will provide a FREE consult so that we learn about you and your pets prior to the first visit.
To arrange for in-home care, contact Paul at 618-803-9247 (call or text).
Major Holiday Boarding Reservation Checklist
Current Customers ~ Make Your Bark Park Reservation
Our lobby is open with the following protocol in place:
- Masks are required to enter
- Entrance & exit doors are marked
- No more than 4 people in the lobby at one time
- Social Distancing ~ 6-feet apart
- One family member per dog
- Boarding ~ only bring your dog's food, treats and medications. You may also bring 1 blanket/bed and 1 toy.
Have Other Pets at Home or We're Booked for the Holiday?
Try Lucky Sitters in-home pet sitting services